Condition for the payment of the compulsory excess in instalments
Paying the compulsory excess in instalments
Are you expecting to have to pay an amount representing your compulsory excess in 2021 and would you like to avoid having to pay this amount in one lump sum? If so, you will be able to take advantage of the possibility to pay the compulsory excess in instalments. As a customer of HollandZorg, two options are available to you: payment of the compulsory excess in 10 instalments or payment in instalments once you have received the invoice.
Conditions for both payment arrangements
- You are insured with HollandZorg on 1 January 2021 and have basic healthcare insurance with us in 2021;
- Besides the compulsory excess, you have not opted for a voluntary excess;
- You give us permission to debit the instalments from your account automatically;
- You agree to us ending the payment arrangement if we are unable to collect an instalment on two consecutive occasions;
- You (the policyholder) can register yourself and family members aged 18 and older who you have insured too for a maximum of one type of arrangement (Option 1 or Option 2);
- If your bank account number is not known to us yet (because your employer deducts the premium from your salary, for example), we will need your bank account number.
Additional conditions for payment in 10 instalments
- To be able to use this service in 2021, please register before 1 January 2021;
- You (the policyholder) can register yourself and/or family members aged 18 and older that you have insured;
- When registering, immediately register all participating insured persons for whom you wish to pay the compulsory excess in 10 instalments. You will not be able to change this in the course of the year. Note: during the course of the year, you will not be able to request this or any other payment arrangement for the compulsory excess for family members that have not been registered;
- You agree to us collecting a fixed amount of €38,50 per adult registered in 10 instalments. The first collection will take place in approximately February 2021;
- Did you pay the full compulsory excess amount at the end of 2021, but incurred very few or no healthcare expenses? If this is the case, we will credit the excess amount paid to your bank account on a date in or around May 2022. If invoices are only received during the course of the following year (some hospital invoices, for example), but are found to count towards the excess for this year, we will charge you the excess amount due at this stage.
- You (the policyholder) will pay the excess on behalf of the participating insured persons and will receive a credit on your bank account for any excess overpaid for participating insured persons. You will ensure that you are authorised to do the above for all participating insured persons.