- dutch healthcare insurance
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2019
- What is artificial respiration?
- Referral required
- Reimbursement under public healthcare insurance in 2019
- No statutory personal contribution
- Policy excess
- Who may provide this type of care?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
Artificial respiration is the provision of artificial respiration to someone who is unable to breath or is breathing with difficulty. A respirator will supply the person with a combination of air and oxygen and will remove the carbon dioxide produced by the body.
Artificial respiration may be provided in a respiratory centre or in your home. If respiration takes place at home, this will be at the advice and subject to the responsibility of a respiratory centre.
You will require a referral from a general practitioner or a medical specialist for artificial respiration.
Under the HollandZorg public healthcare insurance, you qualify for the reimbursement of the cost of artificial respiration.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||100%|
If artificial respiration takes place in a respiratory centre, the falling will fall under this care:
- The artificial respiration required;
- The medical specialist care, medicinal care and the nursing and caring linked to artificial respiration.
If artificial respiration is provided at home, the following will fall under this care:
- The equipment necessary for artificial respiration. The respiratory centre will make available the equipment for each treatment ready for use.
- Th emedical specialist care, medicinal care and the nursing and caring linked to artificial respiration.
There is no statutory personal contribution for artificial respiration.
Respiratory centres may provide this type of care. The artificial respiration may be carried out at a respiratory centre or at home, on the advice and subject to the responsibility of a respiratory centre. Have you decided to go to a care provider with whom we have not made any agreements? If so, the rates set out in the Rate List for Non-Contracted Care will apply. If the rates charged by the non-contracted care provider are higher than our maximum rates, the difference will be for your account.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. We will be happy to answer your questions.