- Year 2020
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2020
- What is audiological care?
- A referral is required for audiological care
- Reimbursement for audiological care in 2020
- Maximum rates non-contracted provider
- No statutory personal contribution
- Who may provide this type of care?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive right from the HollandZorg Conditions of insurance (pdf).
Audiological care consists of:
- testing the hearing function;
- advice on the hearing aid to be purchased;
- information on the use of the aid;
- the psychosocial care required as a result of problems with the impaired hearing function;
- assistance in establishing a diagnosis in the event of speech and language disorders in children.
For audiological care, you will require a referral from a general practitioner, a medical specialist, a youth doctor, a doctor for the mentally disabled or a specialist in geriatric medicine. The referral will remain valid for
a period of twelve months, commencing on the day the referral was issued.
Under the HollandZorg public healthcare insurance, you qualify for the reimbursement of the cost of audiological care.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||100%|
|No Risk I||none|
|No Risk II||none|
If you are planning on seeing a care provider with whom we have not concluded an agreement for audiological care, the rates of the rate list for non-contracted care apply. If the rates of the non-contracted care provider are higher than our maximum rates, the difference will be for your expense. This applies to reimbursement under the public healthcare insurance and the supplementary insurances.
You will not be subject to a statutory personal contribution for audiological care.
To receive audiological care, contact an audiological centre. Use our Care Guide to find an audiological centre near you. For more information, call customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert employees will be pleased to help you.