- dutch healthcare insurance
Care for Women
Reimbursement health insurance 2019
- What is Care for Women?
- When do you qualify for reimbursement?
- Reimbursement Care for Women in 2019
- No personal contribution
- No excess
- Who can you go to?
Note: the information on this page is a brief outline of the reimbursement. You can only derive rights from our insurance conditions (pdf).
Care for Women is a national organisation that specialises in women's health. The female care providers (nurse, physiotherapist and obstetrician) have completed further education in the fields of women and hormones. Women can contact Care for Women if they have any health-related questions and complaints.
You are entitled to reimbursement of an advisory appointment with a consultant from Care for Women. For example if you:
- have hormonal problems;
- have stomach cramps prior to menstruation every month;
- have questions about the contraceptive pill;
- are having difficulty becoming pregnant;
- have problems with hot flushes or mood swings during the menopause;
- have problems of urine loss;
- have been sleeping badly for months;
- suffer from breast cancer.
By virtue of the supplementary Plus and Top insurances, you are entitled to reimbursement of an advisory appointment with a consultant from Care for Women.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||none|
*) The reimbursement forms part of a group of different types of care, which are subject to a single reimbursement. The maximum reimbursement applies to the following elements jointly:
- Night home care for the dying
- Medical examination for driving licence
- Therapeutic swimming
- Personal alarm service
- Care for Women
There is no personal contribution for an advisory appointment with a consultant from Care for Women.
Reimbursements under the supplementary insurances are not subject to an excess.
A Care for Women health consultant can provide this type of care. Visit the website of Care for Women to find a consultant near you. You can also call our Care Advice Line on +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert staff will be pleased to answer your questions.
< Back to health insurance reimbursement overview