- dutch healthcare insurance
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2019
- What is dialysis care?
- Referral necessary for dialysis care
- Reimbursement for dialysis care in 2019
- No statutory personal contribution
- Who may provide this type of care?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
Dialysis care consists of non-clinical blood dialysis (haemodialysis) and abdominal irrigation (peritoneal dialysis). Dialysis care will be provided in a dialysis centre or at home, under the responsibility of a dialysis centre.
For dialysis care you need a referral from a medical specialist.
Under HollandZorg public healthcare insurance, you will qualify for the reimbursement of the costs of dialysis care:
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||100%|
If dialysis care is provided at home, you will be entitled to reimbursement of the costs of:
- Home dialysis equipment including accessories.
- The regular inspection and maintenance of the dialysis equipment and the utensils required for dialysis.
- The other consumables reasonably necessary for home dialysis.
- The reimbursement of training costs for staff who will do or assist with home dialysis.
- The reimbursement of the costs of the assistance required from the dialysis centre.
If dialysis care is provided at home, you will also be entitled to:
- Reimbursement of the reasonable costs necessary for modifications to and in the home and to restore your home to its original condition. It must not be possible to obtain reimbursement under any other statutory provisions.
- Reimbursement of other reasonable costs directly related to home dialysis. It must not be possible to obtain reimbursement under any other statutory provisions.
Read the Conditions of Insurance for a full overview of the reimbursement possible.
If you have decided to receive dialysis care from a care provider with whom we have not made any agreements, the rates in the Rate List for Non-contracted Care will apply. Are the rates charged by the non-contracted healthcare provider higher than our maximum rates? the difference will be payable by you.
No statutory personal contribution applies to dialysis care.
Dialysis care may take place in a dialysis centre or in your home. The dialysis care will be at the advice and subject to the responsibility of a medical specialist. Use our Care Guide to find a dialysis centre near you.
For more information, call customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert employees will be pleased to help you.