- Year 2020
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2020
- What is an exercise programme?
- When do you qualify for reimbursement?
- Referral needed for exercise programme
- Reimbursement of exercise programme in 2020
- Personal contribution
- No policy excess
- Who can you go to?
Note: the information on this page offers a brief overview of the reimbursement. You can derive rights only from our insurance conditions (pdf).
An exercise programme is aimed at developing a healthy and active lifestyle. The programme is based on your personal circumstances. Physiofitness does not fall under the exercise programme.
Exercise programmes are held in groups and last three months. You start by attending an intake interview with your care provider. The care provider decides whether you qualify for the exercise programme and will conduct a number of tests. These tests are designed to reveal what your limitations are and which areas can be improved. Using the results, your care provider can draw up an exercise programme together with you. You will receive a personal training schedule with advice in order to take up sport and exercise yourself. At the end of the exercise programme, your care provider will give you new tests and give you a final exercise recommendation.
You are entitled to reimbursement of an exercise programme if you belong to one of the following target groups:
You are younger than 18 and:
- have a chronic and/or long-term condition;
- have obesity with a BMI of more than 30 (this also applies if the exercise programme is part of a preventive programme).
You are 18 or older and:
- you have diabetes mellitus type II;
- you suffers from a coronary heart disease);
- you have COPD – gold I, II or III;
- you have arthrosis of the hip and/or the knee;
- are older than 55 and suffer from osteoporosis;
- you have chronic aspecific lower back problems which recur at least three times per year;
- you have rheuma (rheumatoid arthritis);
- you have obesity with a BMI of more than 30;
- suffers from cancer.
For an exercise programme, you require a referral from a GP.
By virtue of the Plus and Top supplementary insurance, you are entitled to an exercise programme:
|Publick Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement|
|HollandZorg Public healthcare insurance||none|
|Plus||1 exercise programme per calendar year|
|Top||1 exercise programme per calendar year|
|No Risk I||none|
|No Risk II||none|
When you begin the exercise programme, you must pay your care provider a personal contribution of € 30. After you have completed the exercise programme, this personal contribution will be refunded to you in the form of a discount on physiofitness from the same care provider.
No policy excess applies to reimbursements under the supplementary insurance.
The exercise programme is available from our contracted care providers. As not all contracted surgeries offer (all) exercise programmes, we advise you to contact the customer services on +31(0)570 687 123 for more information. Our expert members of staff will be pleased to answer your questions.