- dutch healthcare insurance
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2019
- What is facial care?
- When will you qualify for reimbursement?
- A referral will be required for facial care
- Reimbursement for facial care in 2019
- Personal contribution
- No policy excess
- Who may provide this type of care?
- Request permission
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
Facial care consists of treatments to the face or the neck. The following treatments fall under facial care:
- acne treatment;
- scar and birthmark treatment;
- hair removal.
You will qualify for the reimbursement of facial care in the following situations:
- you have a serious form of acne on your face or neck;
- you have scars or birthmarks on your face or neck that are very disfiguring;
- you have a serious form of extreme hair growth on your face or neck.
Request prior permission for the reimbursement of facial care from us.
You will be required to have a referral from a general practitioner or a medical specialist for treatment. Do you need care for multiple years? For reimbursement of the care, you need a new referral every year from a general practitioner or a medical specialist.
Most of our supplementary insurances offer a reimbursement of the cost of facial care.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||none|
*) Reimbursement will apply to the various treatments taken together: acne treatment, scar and birthmark treatment and depilation.
We will reimburse a maximum of 75% of the cost of facial care. You will pay the remaining amount yourself.
A skin therapist may provide all types of care. The care outlined below can only be provided by a beautician with core membership of the General Netherlands Trade Association for Beauty Care (Algemene Nederlandse Branche Organisatie Schoonheidsverzorging (ANBOS)):
- acne treatment, subject to the condition that the beautician is a qualified specialist in 'acne';
- camouflage therapy, subject to the condition that the beautician is a qualified specialist in 'camouflage' or 'permanent make-up';
- electric depilation treatment, subject to the condition that the beautician is a qualified specialist in 'electric depilation'.
For more information, contact customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert employees will be pleased to help you.
You will require our prior written permission for the reimbursement of facial care before you get the care. Please include the following documents with your request for reimbursement:
- a copy of the referral from your general practitioner or a medical specialist;
- photos of your face and neck.
Please send requests for permission to:
7400 VB Deventer
No stamp is necessary.