Reimbursement first-line in-patient stay 2021
3. When are you entitled to first-line-in-patient stay?
4. Reimbursement first-line in-patient stay in 2021
5. Maximum rates non-contracted providers
6. Statutory personal contribution
8. Who can you go to?
9. Apply for consent
Note: the information on this page is a brief outline of the reimbursement. You can only derive rights from our insurance conditions (pdf).
A first-line in-patient stay in this context is a short-term stay required on medical grounds in connection with medical care such as general practitioners provide. First-line in-patient stays are aimed at recovery and return to the home situation in the short term or relate to palliative terminal care.
The care does not include:
- stays in connection with the temporary takeover of care to release a family caregiver (respite care);
- stays you require in connection with a psychiatric disorder or impairment if you are younger than 18;
- stays for insured parties with a care assessment under the Long-Term Care Act (Wlz).
You require a referral from a General Practitioner or a medical specialist for a first-line in-patient stay.
You are entitled to reimbursement of first-line-in-patient stay when a short-term stay is required on medical grounds. This is to include round-the-clock availability and provision of nursing and/or care, whether or not in conjunction with paramedical care connected to the grounds for the stay.
By virtue of the public healthcare insurance, you are entitled to reimbursement of a first-line in-patient stay.
|Public healthcare insurance||100%|
If you are planning on seeing a care provider with whom we have not concluded an agreement for a first-line in-patient stay, the rates of the rate list for non-contracted care apply. If the rates of the non-contracted care provider are higher than our maximum rates, the difference will be at your expense.
There is no personal contribution for a first-line in-patient stay.
In situations like this, you can contact an institution for first-line in-patient stays.
Your stay for the following types of admission is subject to our prior written consent:
- stays in an institution that is not contracted by us;
- care that is provided for longer than three months other than for palliative care.
Please send requests for consent to:
7400 VB Deventer
No stamp required.
Our Care Finder helps you find a contracted care provider near you. You can also contact our Customer services +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert staff will be pleased to answer your queries.