- Year 2020
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2020
- What is a health check?
- Reimbursement for a health check in 2020
- Personal contribution
- No policy excess
- Who may provide this type of care?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
A health check is a check that consists of:
- a blood test for glucose;
- a blood test for cholesterol;
- a blood pressure measurement;
- a lung function measurement;
- the determination of your body mass index (BMI). The BMI shows your weight to length ratio.
Under our Top supplementary insurance, you will qualify for one health check every three calendar years.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||none|
|Top||one health check per 3 calendar years|
|No Risk I||none|
|No Risk II||none|
There is no personal contribution for a health check.
The costs of care that are reimbursed under the supplementary insurance will not count towards your policy excess.
You may only have a health check with Care for Human. See www.careforhuman.nl for the addresses of consultants.
For more information, contact customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. Our expert employees will be pleased to help you.