- dutch healthcare insurance
Therapeutic holiday camp
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2019
- What is a therapeutic holiday camp?
- When will you qualify for a reimbursement?
- Reimbursement therapeutic holiday camp in 2019
- Personal contribution
- No policy excess
- Who can you approach?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
Therapeutic holiday camps are intended for children with an illness, disorder or handicap. At the camp children will meet other children with the same illness, disorder or handicap. They will also learn to cope with their illness, disorder or handicap.
An insured party who is younger than 18 will qualify for reimbursement of therapeutic holiday camps when one of the parents or care takers is insured at HollandZorg. The holiday camp is aimed at children with an illness, disorder or handicap.
Under our supplementary insurances Plus and Top you qualify for a reimbursement for a therapeutic holiday camp:
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||none|
We will reimburse 75% of the costs for a therapeutic holiday camp. You will be required to pay the remaining amount.
No policy excess applies for reimbursements under the supplementary insurance.
The meeting or children’s camp must have a therapeutic objective and have been organised by:
- Vereniging voor mensen met constitutioneel eczeem
- Stichting De Ster (Ster- en Maankampen)
- Diabetes Vereniging Nederland (SugarKids-Club)
- Stichting Kinderoncologische Vakantiekampen
- Nederlandse Hartstichting en De Hart&Vaatgroep
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. We will be happy to answer your questions.
< Back to the reimbursement overview for healthcare insurance