- dutch healthcare insurance
Reimbursement HollandZorg healthcare insurance 2019
- What is thrombosis care?
- Referral required
- Reimbursement thrombosis care in 2019
- No statutory personal contribution
- Policy excess
- Who may provide this type of care?
Please note: the information provided on this page is a summary of the reimbursement applicable. You will only be able to derive rights from the HollandZorg Conditions of Insurance (pdf).
Thrombosis causes a blood clot in the blood vessels. Thrombosis may occur in arteries and veins. Thrombosis care will consist of:
- regular blood samples;
- the laboratory tests required to establish the clotting time of your blood;
- the equipment necessary for you to measure the clotting time of your blood yourself;
- your training to measure the clotting time of your blood, to use the measuring equipment and the provision of guidance to you when measuring;
- advice to you about the use of medicines to influence blood clotting.
You will require a referral from a general practitioner or a medical specialist for thrombosis care.
Under HollandZorg public healthcare insurance, you qualify for the reimbursement of thrombosis care.
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement 2019|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||100%|
You will not be subject to a statutory personal contribution for thrombosis care.
A thrombosis service may provide thrombosis care. You will require a referral from a general practitioner or a medical specialist for thrombosis care.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact customer services on +31(0)570 687 123. We will be happy to answer your questions.
< Back to the reimbursement overview for healthcare insurance