Public healthcare insurance
- Public healthcare insurance
- Health insurance via employer (Flexpolis)
- Compulsory excess
- Personal contribution
Our most popular supplementary insurance
The HollandZorg Extra is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. Our Extra offers a large number of reimbursements at a competitive premium. You will only be paying €9,00 per month for the Extra.
Main reimbursements Extra
With the HollandZorg Extra you are entitled to extra reimbursements such as:
- Emergency care in an EU/EEA country or treaty country: 100%
- Statutory personal contribution for medicines: maximum €150,- per calendar year
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: nine sessions per calendar year
- Contraceptives: maximum €100,- per calendar year
- MammaPrint: 100%
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.
Taking out Extra online
The HollandZorg Extra supplementary insurance can be taken out only in combination with the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance. Our online calculation module enables you to calculate your premium and take out supplementary insurance straight away.
TAKE OUT NOW