Public healthcare insurance
- Public healthcare insurance
- Health insurance via employer (Flexpolis)
- Compulsory excess
- Personal contribution
Comprehensive cover at a competitive premium
The HollandZorg Plus is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. With our Plus, you will enjoy comprehensive cover at a competitive premium. You will only be paying €20,50 per month for the Plus.
Main reimbursements Plus
The HollandZorg Plus offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: a maximum of €40,- per day of treatment up to a maximum of €350,- per calendar year for the various treatments together;
- Glasses and contact lenses: one pair of glasses from Specsavers every two calendar years. Or maximum €75,- every two calendar years;
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: fifteen sessions per calendar year, a maximum of 9 sessions of which are for manual therapy;
- Statutory personal contribution for medicines: maximum €150,- per calendar year;
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60%;
- Antenatal classes: maximum €100,- per pregnancy.
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.
Taking out Plus online
The HollandZorg Plus supplementary insurance can be taken out only in combination with the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance. Our online calculation module enables you to calculate your premium and take out supplementary insurance straight away.
TAKE OUT NOW