Comprehensive cover at a competitive premium
The HollandZorg Plus is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. With our Plus, you will enjoy comprehensive cover at a competitive premium. You will only be paying €20,50 per month for the Plus.
Please note! If you take out a new HollandZorg public healthcare insurance that commences before 1 January 2021, you can still choose from supplementary (and/or dental) insurance. If the healthcare insurance commences from 1 January 2021, you can only take out the HollandZorg public healthcare insurance. If you are already insured with HollandZorg and have supplementary (and/or dental) insurance already, this can continue in 2021.
Main reimbursements Plus
The HollandZorg Plus offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: a maximum of €40,- per day of treatment up to a maximum of €350,- per calendar year for the various treatments together;
- Glasses and contact lenses: one pair of glasses per two calendar years at Specsavers from the €89,- collection. Or maximum €75,- every two calendar years;
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: fifteen sessions per calendar year, a maximum of 9 sessions of which are for manual therapy;
- Statutory personal contribution for medicines: maximum €300,- per calendar year;
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60%;
- Antenatal classes: maximum €100,- per pregnancy.
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.