- Temporay work in the Netherlands
- Public healthcare insurance
- Changes 2019
- Supplementary insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare country of residence
- Customer Services
Comprehensive cover at a competitive premium
The HollandZorg Plus is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. With our Plus, you will enjoy comprehensive cover at a competitive premium. You will only be paying €19,95 per month for the Plus.
Main reimbursements Plus
The HollandZorg Plus offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: a maximum of €40 per day of treatment up to a maximum of €350 per calendar year for the various treatments together;
- Glasses and contact lenses: one pair of glasses from Specsavers every two calendar years. Or maximum €75 every two calendar years;
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: fifteen sessions per calendar year, a maximum of 9 sessions of which are for manual therapy;
- Statutory personal contribution for medicines: maximum €150 per calendar year;
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60%;
- Antenatal classes: maximum €100 per pregnancy.
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.
Taking out Plus online
The HollandZorg Plus supplementary insurance can be taken out only in combination with the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance. Our online calculation module enables you to calculate your premium and take out supplementary insurance straight away.
Take out now
Taking out or increasing the Plus in the course of the year
Are you opting for the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance only? You can, on certain conditions, take out or increase supplementary insurance in the course of a year. Please be aware that you are subject to a six-month waiting period before you can claim reimbursements under your new supplementary insurance. Until that time, you are entitled to reimbursements under your public healthcare insurance or your existing supplementary insurance. The increase takes effect on the first day of the month after the month in which we received your request for an increase.