- Temporay work in the Netherlands
- Public healthcare insurance
- Healthcare allowance
- Supplementary insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare country of residence
- Customer Services
Our most complete supplementary insurance
The HollandZorg Top is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. The Top is our most complete supplementary insurance with a lot of extra reimbursements. You will only be paying €35,00 per month for this supplementary insurance.
Main reimbursements Top
The HollandZorg Top offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: a maximum of €40 per day of treatment up to a maximum of €500 per calendar year for the various treatments together
- Glasses and contact lenses: one pair of glasses from Specsavers per calendar year. Or maximum €150 every two calendar years.
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: 25 sessions per calendar year, a maximum of 9 sessions of which are for manual therapy
- Contraceptives: 100%
- Prevention, such as health courses: 75% up to a maximum of €150 per calendar year
- Childcare when hospitalised: a maximum of €20 per day from the eleventh day of hospitalisation, up to three months per calendar year
- Stay in guest house, such as Ronald McDonald: maximum of €25 per day, up to €500 per calendar year
- MammaPrint in the event of breast cancer: 100%
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60%
- Antenatal classes: maximum €100 per pregnancy
- Breastfeeding advice and guidance: maximum €150 per childbirth
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.
Taking out Top online
The HollandZorg Top supplementary insurance can be taken out only in combination with the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance. Our online calculation module enables you to calculate your premium and take out supplementary insurance straight away.
Taking out the Top in the course of the year
Are you opting for the HollandZorg Public Healthcare Insurance only? You can take out the HollandZorg Top in the course of a year only on certain conditions. Please be aware that you are subject to a six-month waiting period before you can claim reimbursements under your new supplementary insurance. Until that time, you are entitled to reimbursements under your public healthcare insurance or your existing supplementary insurance. The increase takes effect on the first day of the month after the month in which we received your request for an increase.