Our most complete supplementary insurance
The HollandZorg Top is a supplementary insurance for the compulsory public healthcare insurance in the Netherlands. The Top is our most complete supplementary insurance with a lot of extra reimbursements. You will only be paying €38,50 per month for this supplementary insurance.
Please note! If you take out a new HollandZorg public healthcare insurance that commences before 1 January 2021, you can still choose from supplementary (and/or dental) insurance. If the healthcare insurance commences from 1 January 2021, you can only take out the HollandZorg public healthcare insurance. If you are already insured with HollandZorg and have supplementary (and/or dental) insurance already, this can continue in 2021.
Main reimbursements Top
The HollandZorg Top offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: a maximum of €40,- per day of treatment up to a maximum of €500,- per calendar year for the various treatments together
- Glasses and contact lenses: one pair of glasses per 2 calendar years at Specsavers from the €149,- collection. Or maximum €150,- every two calendar years.
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: 25 sessions per calendar year, a maximum of 9 sessions of which are for manual therapy
- Contraceptives: 100%
- Prevention, such as health courses: 75% up to a maximum of €150,- per calendar year
- Childcare when hospitalised: a maximum of €20,- per day from the eleventh day of hospitalisation, up to three months per calendar year
- Stay in guest house, such as Ronald McDonald: maximum of €25,- per day, up to €500,- per calendar year
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60%
- Antenatal classes: maximum €100,- per pregnancy
- Breastfeeding advice and guidance: maximum €150,- per childbirth
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.