Other medical care (e.g. GP care)
You are entitled to other medical care (e.g. GP care) comparable to GP care and for which the Dutch Care Authority has defined treatment descriptions.
Other medical (GP) care includes:
- medical care within the framework of individual care for tuberculosis and infectious diseases;
- cow’s milk allergy test (Double-blind Placebo-Controlled Food Challenge Test).
Other medical (GP) care does not cover preventive foot care. The cover for preventive foot care is set out elsewhere in these insurance conditions.
What should you keep in mind?
The following care providers are permitted to provide this type of care:
- for medical care within the framework of individual care for tuberculosis and infectious diseases:
- a qualified and nationally registered doctor, whose criteria have been determined by the KNMG's Board of Registration's Medical Specialists register;
- for cow’s milk allergy test (Double-blind Placebo-Controlled Food Challenge Test):
- a care provider which has been contracted for this purpose by us.
You need a referral from a general practitioner, nursing specialist, physician assistant or medical specialist.
Reimbursement under public healthcare insuranceUnder the HollandZorg public healthcare insurance, you qualify for other medical care (e.g. GP care).
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||100%|
Also view the Reimbursements 2022.
The information on this page is a brief outline of the reimbursement. You can only derive rights from our insurance conditions.