For you, that means less time and fewer costs. But above all, more convenience and service. That is why HollandZorg gives employers access to the Employer's Portal, among other things. The Employer's Portal enables you to arrange many things regarding the health insurance of your foreign employees.
- From Friday, July 9, 6:00 p.m. to Saturday, July 10, 11:00 a.m., the Portal will be temporarily unavailable.
- On Wednesdays in even weeks, we have regular maintenance on the Portal. The Portal will then be unavailable for approximately 10 minutes between 6.00 and 6.30 p.m.
Emergency Cases during Closure Employer's Portal
You haven't been able to register your employee yet, but he or she needs care? You can request a provisional proof of insurance from us via our policy administration. This department can be reached on working days between 8.30 a.m. and 5 p.m. via (0570) 68 74 60.
Registration and deregistration of employees
The Employer's Portal allows you to register and deregister your employees directly. When they are first registered with HollandZorg, your foreign employees receive a relation number. This number will be the employee's fixed number, even when he is registered or deregistered several times. Quite convenient!
Access to your policy administration
- an up-to-date overview of the insured's situation
- insurance details of your employees, plus history
- submitting corrections online
- consulting statuses of applications and cancellations
- S1/106 forms (in PDF) for your employees
- healthcare policies available online
Documents in multiple languages
Our Employer's Portal lists our insurance conditions and gives practical information for your employees. The documents are available in multiple languages.
Access to the Care Finder
The Care Finder provides an online overview of general practitioners who are used to providing healthcare to flex migrants. They send their invoices straight to HollandZorg. This means your employees never have to pay anything up front when they visit a general practitioner.
Want to find out more?
Want to find out more about the Employer's Portal, or would you like a demonstration of its functionalities? Call our sales department on +31 (0)570 687 120 or send an e-mail.