Changes with effect from 1st January
Each year, the government decides what types of care are included in the basic health insurance. As a health insurer, we also make small changes to our products. The document Changes 2024 describes what will change from 1st January.
- Changes 2024 document English
- Changes 2024 document Polish / Zmiany
- Changes 2024 document Romanian / Modificări
- Changes 2024 document Dutch / Wijzigingen
- Changes 2024 document Hungarian
- Changes 2024 document Bulgarian
An explanation of the Flex Policy 2024
Apart from the basic health insurance, the Flex Policy also offers supplementary cover under the No Risk I and No Risk II packages. besides basic care such as hospital admissions, urgent assistance and visits to the general practitioner (GP), you are therefore also covered for:
- the statutory excess of € 385 - under No Risk I
- emergency dental care up to € 200 per year - under No Risk II
- repatriation from anywhere in the world to your home country in the event of medical necessity or death - under No Risk II
- the statutory personal contribution for medicines - under No Risk II
Please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.
Questions about your health insurance?
Call Customer Services:
+31 (0)570 687 123
Monday to Friday from 08:00 till 18:00
Our Customer Service assistants speak Dutch and English.
Business questions about healthcare insurance
Call the office sales department:
+31 (0)570 687 120
Monday to Friday from 08:30 till 16:30