Flexpolis No Risk I, II and III
New: No Risk III with physiotherapy and dental care
There will be times in your life when you need more care or security
As of 1 January 2022, you will be able to insure yourself for physiotherapy and dental care too. You will find that both are a good addition to your current healthcare insurance.
You will only be able to access No Risk III via your intermediary.
Flexpolis No Risk I, II en III
Public healthcare insurance
* this is the same for all healthcare insurers
Supplementary insurance No Risk I
Reimbursement of compulsory excess: €385.00
Supplementary insurance No Risk II
- Emergency dental care up to € 200.00 per calendar year
- Repatriation within Europe in the event of a medical need or death
- Reimbursement of statutory personal contribution for medicines
Supplementary insurance No Risk III
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: 6 sessions per calendar year. You require a referral from a doctor. You are entitled to full reimbursement of treatments by a care provider contracted by us.
- Dental care: all dental care wil be reimbursed op to a maximum of €250.00 per calender year. A dentist can provide all types of care. This dentist does not have to be contracted by us.
See which healthcare treatments are reimbursed
We have put together a short overview of the healthcare treatments that are reimbursed under your public healthcare insurance and No Risk I, II and III. The overview also shows when you will be expected to pay a personal contribution.
Premium for No Risk III including introduction discount: €10,00 per month (instead of €17,00)
You will take out No Risk III with Flexpolis No Risk I and II. As of 1 January 2022, your monthly premium will be: €136,60 per month.
- You will not be able to opt to take out No Risk III during the course of the year, if you have already been insured with HollandZorg since 1 January 2022. You will be able to opt for Flexpolis No Risk I, II and III if you come to the Netherlands to work during the course of 2022 and are taking out healthcare insurance.
- Children cannot be co-insured on the Flexpolis No Risk I, II and III. You can take out HollandZorg basic health insurance for them.