HollandZorg Plus is a supplementary insurance plan to the compulsory Dutch public healthcare insurance. With our Plus plan, you will enjoy comprehensive cover at a competitive premium. You will only be paying € 25,00 per month for the Plus.
As of Jan. 1, 2023, you can take out or change supplemental and/or dental insurance. Would you like to take out insurance now? Then you can add supplementary and or dental insurance to your package as of January 1.
Our Plus insurance plan covers:
The HollandZorg Plusplan offers comprehensive cover for medical costs such as:
- Alternative treatment and medicines: maximum of €350,- per calender year
- Glasses and contact lenses: a maximum of € 75 per 2 calendar years
- Physiotherapy and remedial therapy: 15 sessions per calendar year, of which a maximum of 9 sessions manual therapy
- Maternity care: statutory personal contribution 60% of statutory personal contribution
- Antenatal classes: maximum of € 100 per pregnancy
For a complete overview, please view our online reimbursement schedule or read our insurance conditions.