Care for Women
The female care providers (nurse, physiotherapist and obstetrician) have completed further education in the fields of women and hormones. Women can contact Care for Women if they have any health-related questions and complaints.
When do you qualify for reimbursement?By virtue of the supplementary Plus and Top insurances, you are entitled to reimbursement of an advisory appointment with a consultant from Care for Women. For example if you:
- have hormonal problems
- have stomach cramps prior to menstruation every month
- have questions about the contraceptive pill
- are having difficulty becoming pregnant
- have problems with hot flushes or mood swings during the menopause
- have problems of urine loss
- have been sleeping badly for months
- suffer from breast cancer
|Public Healthcare Insurance||Reimbursement|
|HollandZorg public healthcare insurance||None|
|Plus||a maximum of €100 per calendar year*|
|Top||a maximum of €200 per calendar year*|
|No Risk I||None|
|No Risk II||
* The reimbursement forms part of a group of different types of care, which are subject to a single reimbursement. The maximum reimbursement applies to the following elements jointly:
No personal contribution
There is no personal contribution for an advisory appointment with a consultant from Care for Women.
Reimbursements under the supplementary insurances are not subject to an excess.
Who can you go to?A Care for Women health consultant can provide this type of care. Visit the website of Care for Women to find a consultant near you.
The information on this page is a brief outline of the reimbursements. No rights can be derived from this page. You can only derive rights from our insurance conditions.
Your health insurance
In My HollandZorg you will find all information about your health insurance policy.
Maximum rates for a non-contracted care provider
Have you chosen a healthcare provider with whom we have no contract? Then, we will reimburse according to our maximum rates. If the rate invoiced by the non-contracted care provider is higher than our maximum rates, you will have to pay the difference yourself. You will be able to find contracted care providers with our Care finder.