- Claim expenses
- Claiming an international invoice
Claiming healthcare expenses
Claiming the care provider's invoice
When you need medical care in the Netherlands, we usually settle the costs with your care provider directly. You will not notice anything of this process. In some cases however, you will receive the invoice, which you can submit to HollandZorg. If you want to make a claim, you always need the original invoice. In the following cases we also need a claim form.
Submitting a claim concerning patient transport
Download the form 'Claim form seated transport costs' (PDF). Please send us the original invoice and fully completed claim form.
Submitting a claim related to an accident
In order to claim your healthcare expenses, you send us the original invoice from your care provider. Please also fill in the claim form related to an accident.
Submitting a claim concerning a foreign invoice
Please send us the original invoice and the fully completed foreign claim form. Download a blank foreign claim form (PDF) here.
You can send the original invoice and the claim form to:
Afdeling Declaratie (Claims dept.)
7400 VB Deventer
(no stamp required)
In principle, you are reimbursed within ten working days of us receiving your claim form.
Points to note with regard to submitting a claim
- Send us the original invoice within twelve months of the end of the year.
- The invoice must be drawn up in Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish, Polish or Turkish. Is the invoice drawn up in a different language? Please enclose a certified translation.
- Keep copies of the claim form and the original invoice for your own records.
- We do not deal with demands, payment reminders and copied invoices.
Questions about submitting a claim?
For more information about submitting a claim or a claim you have already submitted, call Customer Services on +31 (0)570 687 123. We will be pleased to answer your queries. We can be reached on weekdays from 08:00 until 19.00 hours and Saturdays from 9:00 until 13.00 hours. Or send an e-mail by means of our online contact form.