Lodging a complaint

When you are dissatisfied with us or a care provider

A good-quality service provision is top priority to us, which is why we try to provide you with the best possible service. Also during that one time when you are less satisfied. Please tell us of your complaint, as HollandZorg takes every complaint very seriously. Not only will we try and resolve your complaint satisfactorily, we will also use it to improve our organisation.


HollandZorg has an independent complaints board that deals with complaints. You can contact us with complaints about our service provision, but also with complaints about a care provider. We aim to process your complaint as soon as possible. You will in any case be notified within six weeks.

Make a choice below

Do you have HollandZorg health insurance and are you dissatisfied with our service provision or our decision not to reimburse something? Please use the online complaints form to tell us of your complaint. We aim to process your complaint as soon as possible. You will in any case receive a response to your complaint within six weeks. You can also send your complaint by mail to:


t.a.v. Klachtencommissie
Antwoordnummer 30
7400 VB Deventer

No stamp required.

What if we cannot work it out together? In that case, you can lodge your complaint with the Health insurance Complaints and Disputes Foundation (Stichting Klachten en Geschillen Zorgverzekeringen) (SKGZ). The SKGZ has a Health Insurance Ombudsman and a Health Insurance Disputes Committee. The Health Insurance Ombudsman has a mediating role, while the Health Insurance Disputes Committee gives a binding opinion.


Stichting Klachten en Geschillen Zorgverzekeringen
PO box 291
3700 AG Zeist


Would you like to solve the issue online? Then you can submit your complaint at the ODR-platform. On this website, both parties choose a neutral third party. This third party will suggest a solution.


You can also submit your complaint to the civil court.

When you live or work in the Netherlands, in most cases you are obliged to take out Dutch health insurance. Are you late in applying for health insurance? The CAK can impose an administrative fine on you. If you do not agree with the fine, you can file a notice of objection with CAK. You can find more information on the website of CAK.

You have a complaint about your healthcare provider. Below, you can read what steps you can take. Always try to resolve the complaint with your healthcare provider first. You can find the complaints procedure on your healthcare provider's website.


We may be able to help you
For example by contacting your healthcare provider or forwarding your complaint to the healthcare provider. Would you like to make use of this? If so, please fill in the consent form.